View Profile DjZeaklous

All 126 Audio Reviews

126 w/ Responses

That voice

I dislike that voice. Never liked that chipmunk voice at all.

Other than that, I will review without thinking of the voice.
I liked all of the sounds and this is great classic trance. Good choice of words. They fit perfectly with the song.

Great song. I just dislike that voice.

Dood

Are you drunk or something? You call what you make gay, you are talking weirdly and you're telling us you're going to get laid. I don't think we want to know that.

As for the song, it needs work. The break after the first part was random and not needed. It stated something completely new also. The rest of the song needs work in the mixing and melodies. They aren't that great.

cHunter responds:

No I don't want a blowjob for a dollar.

;D

Better with other voice

Bad:
I would like it better without the Chipmunk type sounds and just have a girl voice or something. The song is a little repetitive and repeats itself almost sound for sound after the second break.

Good:
I love that rave sound at 0:55.
It's good that your adding vocals. So many artists don't.
Melodies and such fit perfectly together.

Overall:
Nice work. I would just like to have those voices changed mainly.

Love it

Nice job. Loved it all the way through. No boring parts. Good build up. Perfect mix. Just wish it was perfect.

The only bad thing is that I think that the part that starts at 0:57 came in too song. I think in the final it should come in at around 2:30 or so.

Good song. 5/5 10/10

DjSc00p responds:

The peaceuful part? Or just the little peaceful arp sounding thingy. Lol glad ya liekd it tho, and thanks for the review! ;)

What the heck

Why do you say, "trance is for fags" yet you made this? The song is pretty good but what the heck is that comment for?

ph0ne responds:

Well actuallysdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsd fasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdf sdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfg a'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfs dfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdf asdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfs dfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga 'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsd fdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfa sdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsd fsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'
sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdf dfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfas dfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdf sdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga's dfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfd fga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasd fsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfs dfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sd fsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdf ga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdf sdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsd fasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdf sdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfg a'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfs dfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdf asdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfs dfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga 'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsd fdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfa sdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsd fsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'

Bass synth seems loud

the bass that comes in with the original and sound at 0:42 seem too loud or heavy for the song. All through the song those beats seem too heavy. I like the synth parts though. This song needs work though.

Amazing

Nice work! I love this song. Loved the whole thing. No part is boring or repetitive. Great work.

5/5 10/10 dl

Kr1z responds:

Yayz!

Pretty good

Very calming in the beginning part. Nice job on the "happier" things and mixing them in.

All I can say negative is that the "depressing" part is a little bit too long for me.

All in all good song. Got my 5.

MLeth responds:

Thanks ^^

Yeah, it ended up a bit too long but yeah, I like it xD

>_< Runescape

such a bad game...

Anyway I liked the begining and the end better than the middle. Might want to take that part out.

Krizy responds:

Don't come here and say such things.
Tried the HD version yet?
Dude, okay, you don't like the game runescape,
will that say that the music is as bad as the gameplay?
I don't think so.
For me, it just bring back memories from my "childhood" ...
Well thanks for reviewing,
glad you liked everything except a melody from a game you don't like... -.-

TRANSITIONS

The transitions are HORRIBLE! like at 0:38 and 1:12. Why the heck did it cut off at 1:32??? UGH another bad transition at 1:37. You also need more sounds. You don't need to continue the same drums the whole song. Gets repetitive.

Sorry for being so harsh but this song would be AMAZING with the right work. You just need to work out all the kinks

Champius responds:

oh your not harsh, the song sucks and i really hate it.

anyways

thanks for taking your time : )

I mix EDM and produce some as well. Check out my mixes at http://zeaklous.info /dj-mixes as well as remixes

23, Male