View Profile DjZeaklous

All 157 Audio Reviews

157 w/ Responses

Great

This has a nice intro and feel to it. Very classic calm trance.

That break is nice. It makes up for some of the repetitiveness.

That piano solo at 2:46 was very nice. I wished that that would continue some more then continue on with the song then into some rave type sounds. I was waiting for that rave type part the whole song. Maybe add that in after a prolonged piano solo. The piano solo also could have a chorus going along with it if you made it longer.

Like I said, this is great calm trance. I just was hoping for something more.

Nice work. 5/5

J-Reed responds:

First of all, thanks for the review. I made this song late last year and didn't post it until today. I'm planning to remake this song using reason sometime... but I have to finish another song for a music class right now. Thanks for the suggestions, I hope to use some of them in future songs.

Very Nice

I love this trance. Amazing stuff. Perfectly put together.

The only thing I think the part at 2:00 should come in later.

5/5 10/10 dl fav

I like it

I also think it is trance. I do agree it needs better claps and getting the sounds equalled out right, but good song.

You also needs more layers and make make it longer. More sounds are almost always good.

momboom1 responds:

Thanks for the Suggestions dawg :D !

Definetly not a fail

Loved this remix. The original is amazing but this is even MORE amazing. Crazy good man. Like what f777 said, 10/10 in every aspect. I think Paragon's orignal was a little on the thin side when it came to layers but you layered it completely amazingly.

Nice job. 5/5 10/10 fav dl.

B34T1N responds:

WOW! Thanks ever so much, please check out my other music too!

}{B34T1N}{

Awesome

I loved this like all of your other music. I loved the words. Nice remix.

Another great classic trance. I would like to hear your customized version of trance though. I love this classic trance from you, I just would like to hear Your version of trance. If this is your style it is nice. I just would like to hear something more customized though.

That voice

I dislike that voice. Never liked that chipmunk voice at all.

Other than that, I will review without thinking of the voice.
I liked all of the sounds and this is great classic trance. Good choice of words. They fit perfectly with the song.

Great song. I just dislike that voice.

Dood

Are you drunk or something? You call what you make gay, you are talking weirdly and you're telling us you're going to get laid. I don't think we want to know that.

As for the song, it needs work. The break after the first part was random and not needed. It stated something completely new also. The rest of the song needs work in the mixing and melodies. They aren't that great.

cHunter responds:

No I don't want a blowjob for a dollar.

;D

Better with other voice

Bad:
I would like it better without the Chipmunk type sounds and just have a girl voice or something. The song is a little repetitive and repeats itself almost sound for sound after the second break.

Good:
I love that rave sound at 0:55.
It's good that your adding vocals. So many artists don't.
Melodies and such fit perfectly together.

Overall:
Nice work. I would just like to have those voices changed mainly.

Love it

Nice job. Loved it all the way through. No boring parts. Good build up. Perfect mix. Just wish it was perfect.

The only bad thing is that I think that the part that starts at 0:57 came in too song. I think in the final it should come in at around 2:30 or so.

Good song. 5/5 10/10

DjSc00p responds:

The peaceuful part? Or just the little peaceful arp sounding thingy. Lol glad ya liekd it tho, and thanks for the review! ;)

What the heck

Why do you say, "trance is for fags" yet you made this? The song is pretty good but what the heck is that comment for?

ph0ne responds:

Well actuallysdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsd fasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdf sdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfg a'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfs dfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdf asdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfs dfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga 'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsd fdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfa sdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsd fsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'
sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdf dfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfas dfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdf sdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga's dfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfd fga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasd fsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfs dfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sd fsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdf ga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdf sdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsd fasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdf sdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfg a'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfs dfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdf asdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfs dfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga 'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsd fdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfa sdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsd fsdfasdfsdfdfga'sdfsdfsdfasdfsdfdfga'

I mix EDM and produce some as well. Check out my mixes at http://zeaklous.info /dj-mixes as well as remixes

23, Male